Charles D. Campbell - started his career with the Mimico, Ontario, juniors in 1940.
He moved up to the Etobicoke seniors in 1942, when the Army called. After the war, he played with Barrie, Owen Sound, and Fergus before stopping with Peterborough in 1954. He completed his career with Owen Sound, retiring in 1958. During his fifteen-year stint he played on five championship teams and continued as a referee when his playing days were over.