Welcome back to the Canadian Lacrosse Hall of Fame & New Westminster Museum
The New Westminster Museum is excited to reopen for booked visits to its long term galleries, feature galleries and the Canadian Lacrosse Hall of Fame.
Please note that Anvil Centre (and the Hall of Fame) are planned to be closed from December 24th through January 5th but other than through this period the following outlines how you can book a time to visit:
- Bookings can be made for visits Wednesday – Sunday between 9:50am and 3:50pm
- One booking of up to six guests can be made in each time slot
- Each booking can visit the galleries for one hour.
- Each guest will be required to wear a mask unless a doctor’s note is provided or if the visitor under the age of two.
- The names and contact numbers for each guest must be provided at the time of booking.
What to expect when you book a visit:
- Upon selecting a time to visit you will be asked to fill out a form providing your name, email and contact information
- You will next pick a date and time for your visit
- You will then be asked to provide the first name, last name and contact information for each member of your group.
- Upon completion of your booking you will be sent an email with a confirmation of your appointment. Attached to this message will be a health form that we ask each member of your party fill out and bring in for your visit.
What to expect when you arrive at Anvil Centre:
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior your booked visit
- All guests will check in at the desk on level one
- Please bring with you the health survey and hand it in to the staff member at the desk. If anyone has forgotten their form a new one will be provided.
- You will be provided with a brief orientation to the building and then asked to proceed up to the third level to the entrance of the galleries.
- There you will be greeted by a museum staff member who will provide you with a gallery introduction and then send you on your way to visit the galleries.
- Each visit will only have one hour in the galleries before the next group arrives.
- Museum staff will be sanitizing gallery surfaces at regular intervals throughout the day.
To book a reservation go to the New Westminster booking page
For all other inquiries about New Westminster Museum and Archives services please call 604-527-4640 or email email@example.com